CHOSEN FOR EXPLOITS - My CELESTIAL Story




My CELESTIAL Story

Halleluyah,

It started this way:

My residence is a stone throw to the church (like 5 buildings in between), so whenever the newmoon service is going on, I find it difficult to sleep because of the songs, not that the song is disturbing but I do enjoy it.

I was born in CAC and I and my family  CAC members but my big daddy is a celestian.

So one day ,he came to our house few minutes to the newmoon and I asked if I can go with him he said no problem.

I went with him and I was given a message by a lady on trance but my parents didn’t support the idea of going to the church at all because of the role I play in my church.

  Ever since then I do see my self in sultana(GARMENT) singing in the dream, whenever I tell them they will shout at me, there was this faithful day when the newmoon service was going on, on hearing the song I started feeling somehow ,the only thing I remembered was that *I met myself lying down in the church premises*.

Still they didn’t allow me to join fully, my dad told me he will allow me to join fully only if I get married to a celestian, they only gave me the grace of going once in a month ( new moon).

I became a full member immediately I gained admission and they had no choice than to let me be when I told them and ever since then God has been using me in so many ways, in he choir unit, through counselling and through welfarism, throughout my stay in school, its from one office to another, from fiesta committee to building fin/sec to welfare coordinator.

*I remembered that my mum told me then that the reason why she won’t allow me to join fully is because celestial ladies are bad and they will corrupt me, but to the glory of God I didn’t disappoint her*

God has been faithful and the reason why am still a celestial is because am meant to be , I have been told the reason via prophecy and it was confirmed personally through so many dreams, celestial church is whole, I have been healed, I have received and still receiving blessings, my mum can now call Olorun oshoffa whenever she is praying , am a living testimony…. Celestial till I die………

© Adesagba Modupeola Peniel
Ccc Zion sanctuary parish, Oshodi 2



 
DO YOU HAVE A STORY TO SHARE WITH US?
WHATSAPP YOUR CELESTIAL STORY TO
08160561994

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEN RANKS IN CCC

THE MYSTERY OF CCC GARMENT

Profile of the Week - Odejobi Omobolanle Herbefe