CHOSEN FOR EXPLOITS - My CELESTIAL STORY

MY CELESTIAL STORY
 
I used to visit Oke Ado Parish Ibadan in the mid 70s, I love playing drums and in mufti. When going back home the scent of Miss Paris and Tùràrí always exposed my whereabout. I could not hide from my family and they detested it. One day 12 years later after armed Robbers attacked us I was just sitting down in my room when I heard a voice calling me to tell my bossom friend to take me to their church. He was surprised but took me there.

On getting to the parish the shepherd welcomed me as if he had known me before and when his assistant instructed that they should do iyasimimo for me the shepherd said no that I have been with them right from inception. This surprised me and I paid for my sutana and was given one that day. My bossom friend was dumbfounded. My first Sunday service I was in the choir stall and was given a copy of ìwé ìlànà esin. As I was following the service conductor, I started seeing vision and I many things that later happened in Celestial world was revealed to me within the space of reading Psalm 51.

To God be the glory, I am today a shepherd, I married from the church and all my children are all in the fold doing exploits.


(C) Evangelist Ajike Taiwo


Have any story to share?
Whatsapp 08160561994

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEN RANKS IN CCC

THE MYSTERY OF CCC GARMENT

Profile of the Week - Odejobi Omobolanle Herbefe