CHOSEN FOR EXPLOITS - MY CELESTIAL STORY

 MY CELESTIAL STORY




I actually don't know where to start from but I can't hide the numerous testimonies I have being CELESTIAL because I want Olu Ijo Mimo to do more. My story goes thus: My was boyfriend, then fiance and now my husband is the one on whose leg I became a Celestian. It all began in the year 2005 , I was having difficulty in almost every area of my life,  spiritually, financially, and academically etc. He brought me to his church CCC Ileri Oluwa Ikoto to be precise and one thing led to the other and I had no choice but to become a member. As faithful as God is I gained admission into the university together with my immediate sister in the year 2006. To the glory of God, there was no extra year. I graduated from school 2011 as a part time student. In the course of my study,  I did my wedding in the year 2010 amidst all odds because satan tried all he could to stop my husband and I from having an elaborate party but Jehovah overdo won't sit back and let the devil take the glory I had my first child in the year 2011. The last but not the least testimony I'm still sharing till date happened between April 2015 and October 2016. I happen to be one of the choristers in the church and there was a kind of misconduct from two members in the Choir, the shepherd disolved the choir asking every member who is interested to rewrite an application and I for one refused because I wasn't the offender, why should I be punished for the sin I've not committed.  Unfortunately, God was not looking at it from that angle, eniyan nwo oju Olorun nwo okan, can I possibly fight for myself? Of course, the answer is NO. I and other colleagues were  given  letters of appointment into the state civil service in December 2015 and was asked to stay back at home after two weeks of resumption which took almost a year. In October 2016 on a Sunday to be precise I was given a message in the church to go back to the choir and on that same spot I argued with the prophetess that if my going back to the choir will not favour me within a month, I will have no choice than stop being a chorister and the prophetess said and I quote "koko se t'emi naa ni ohun naa nko". Though it was not easy but the following Monday I took up the courage to write the application letter hmm, to the glory of God, on Wednesday I mean two days after I wrote the letter we were all asked to come for a new appointment letter with breakdown of salaries. This remind me of the celestial hymn that says "f'eni to ba gbagbo to si gboran, yio ri'ye ni'jo mimo. Olorun dun sin ninu Ijo mimo.

(c) Sis. Olukoya Yetunde


HAVE ANY STORY TO SHARE?
WHATSAPP 08160561994

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEN RANKS IN CCC

THE MYSTERY OF CCC GARMENT

Profile of the Week - Odejobi Omobolanle Herbefe